Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a rich and full life looks like

This morning, between 9:30 and noon, I rehearsed with a trio, taught my Sunday School class, mediated the effects of a thoughtless remark between two young adults, scheduled a breakfast and a lunch with church members for the coming week, screened a young woman for depression and referred her to a doctor, helped a Bible study group consider new curriculum, worshipped (great sermon, C) and sang in church! And then we went out to lunch with my class.

The best part is, I didn't feel overwhelmed at all (a bit rushed sometimes but not freaking-out-anxious) and I had a great morning. But looking back . . . it may have been a bit much! No, actually, the best part was the 2 hour nap I took when I got home.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Aren't Sunday afternoon naps the best!