Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 16

I know, I know, I know . . . I had such good intentions!

I had the great privilege to be with some of the best people in the world at the Ridder Leadership Initiative in Muskegon, Michigan these last few days.  I'll be posting pictures and more detailed descriptions of all the great things that happened there, but suffice it to say that blogging was not on the list of priorities, not to mention that wi-fi was spotty in my room and when I was in common space, I needed to be available to people and not pecking away on my keyboard.

I promise to go back and make up the days I missed, thinking of fascinating things to write about in a life-changing way.  Or maybe I'll just keep writing my mundane thoughts and thank you for coming over to visit from time to time.  It's important to do the things I say I will, even if I can't do it perfectly.

 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

FYI...Your thoughts are NEVER mundane to me. I find them fascinating!!!